2002 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Will NEVER Own A Jeep Again

2002 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Will NEVER Own A Jeep Again
By Jeep_Hater on

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr 4WD SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Jeep when it was 3 years old. At the time we bought it, the air conditioner was broken & the engine light was on, making it hard to get inspected in PA. Everything started going on it, the head busted twice, kept stalling at low RPM, window switches broke, door locks broke, gear shift stuck all the time, and the problems go on and on. Finally the engine blew, and I wasn't paying to get it fixed so it's sitting in my driveway if anyone wants it! I'll never own another Jeep as long as I live. We bought a 2008 Ford Explorer and just recently a Dodge Nitro praying we don't have problems with the Dodge like we did the Jeep.

Sporty, fun car to drive.

I don't know who put that vehicle together, but they must've been on something cause that was the worst vehicle I've ever owned!
By clorox84
on 08/07/11 10:52 AM (PDT)

if you still have it I would love to trailer it home to fix my 2002 jeep im to poor to get another one fix the first one

By hellsgypcwitch
on 10/19/12 19:15 PM (PDT)

why would you buy a car with so many things wrong with it? we have a 2002 Liberty limited edition . we had the vehicle checked out BEFORE we bought it and have had No problems with it at all except routine things ie. oil changes and the like.