2002 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
nice all around
By Enrique on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

ive driven better but not for the price!

Jeep Liberty Review
By Norman O'Brien on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have hadan exceptional experience with this vehicle. I had a Cherokee before and this Liberty handles better,rides better and is more comdortable. my only gripe is that it does not have as much cargo room as my old Cherokee.

Great Vehicle
By Markh on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this vehicle.

Third Jeep
By mvd2 on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This my third jeep that I've owned in the last 8 years. The first was 1994 Cherokee Sport that I traded on the Liberty and the other is my wife's 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited V8. I'm quit please with the build quality. My other car is a Lexus GS300 and dollar for dollar, the Liberty is pretty well put together. Everything works and fits properly. My wife likes driving the Liberty over the old Cherokee, but still prefers her V8 Grand Cherokee. She's only 5ft 3in tall and finds it easier to get in the Cherokee and likes the V* power. By the way, mine is Black with the Taupe interior (one tone).

the real SUV
By jvp on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr 4WD SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This Jeep is my 3rd and by far the best. It has plenty of power and a nice ride. The only complaint is the sound system is weak.

10 months and loving it...
By Jaclyn on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4dr 4WD SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Jeep Liberty for 10 months now(bought it in June 2001). So far, so good. The only downfall is my choice in color, black. I hate the maintenance, but that would be with any black vehicle. It is my own fault! I have had a few problems with the recalls but i am aware of the fact that it is a new line of a vehicle.

Get Your Own!!!!!
By Lenchud on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I won't let my wife drive this vehicle. I'm afraid she won't want to drive her car anymore, it's that good. This is the best small/mid-size SUV out there. The CRV, Rav-4, Escape are merely glorified station wagons compared to this vehicle. If you prefer the former to the latter, stay away from this Jeep. If you want the real deal in an SUV, GET YOUR OWN!!!!!! Fully equipped with leather, ABS, sunroof, and the slickest interior around, it cost only $25738, which is more affordable than my wife. I may get rid of her, but I think I'll keep the Lib!

Give me Liberty...!
By wilsonla on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Limited 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a refined, fun-to-drive truck! The small turning radius makes it easy to park and get in/out of other tight spaces. The 210 hp helps us blow past road slugs on the highway. Very comfortable interior. We recommend it highly.

Bought one for my wife.
By Rusty on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

It was time to by a new car for my wife. We looked at the new liberty. Bought one that same day. The V-6 blew me away. The ride is great. A big selling piont with me was the 5000 pound tow capacity. After 15,000 miles my wife loves it. I have only a few complants with the car. They include: not alot of foot room in the front. My legs feel cramped on long drives. Not alot room to move them around. The seat in relationship with the door armrest is in a odd spot. Overall, I like this car and would drive it every day. That is if I could ever get the key away from my wife.

RENEGADE'S ARE AWESOME
By Alison on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4dr 4WD SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

THANK YOU JEEP FOR PUTTING A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IN A LOADED VEHICLE!!! Rides great and accelerates like a scalded cat. Now make us something bigger!