1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.9L V8 4x4 3-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
Run Forrest Run......
By Forrest on 01/25/09 21:03 PM (PST)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

People Either Get A Woody, or They Just Don't Get A Woody... we live in a very "upper crusty area" and they just don't get our woody,named Forrest. Our tag says, WELIKIT. This thing take me back, my 7 year old loves it and my wife looks for excuses to drive it, and she has a brand new Volvo in the garage. You don't buy a GW, you adopt one. If you can find one is drivable shape for under 2500, be prepared to pay lots to keep it running. We call it Forrest because it runs, and runs.. and when it don't wanna run we all yell.. run forrest run... BA

It's a 1988
By Sandy C on 03/27/08 21:56 PM (PDT)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

My old jeep is actually an '88 model, with 158000 on her. I bought it because I have always loved the way they looked. Would love to see a redo of these back on the road. I know that there are less and less of these on the road due to salt on the roads.

My Grand Wagoneer
By Lot_Aviator on 10/31/07 10:55 AM (PDT)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

I bouhgt my wagon 3 years ago, and have done as much regulat maintenance as I could afford, but even during the times i was unable to, it ran like a dream. I am the 3rd owner and the body does have cancer but mechanically she is sound, It is an awsome vehicle to drive and a dream to work on. As far as i have found there is very little work that i cannot do. I do and would buy another one if the chance arose.

Jeep Grand Wagoneer
By falconbrother on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

When I owned this tank I loved it. It was a fantastic 4X4. It rode great on pavement and off road. It also drank gas. This SUV is first rate in comfort and capability. It was a bit quirky and had regular minor repairs performed. Otherwise it was a best buy for me.

She's my baby
By Tobygene on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

There are a few problems with her but if you want the grandfather of SUVs shes the one for you. It is like driving while sitting on a couch. I love it.

The car to ride in forever
By TAKESHI MATSUHARA on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

Exterior Design is completed. Although ground clearance is high, it is easy to ride on. Exhausted sound is beatiful.