2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Improved on Perfection
By zimzub on 09/13/14 07:38 AM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Time and time again after my first Jeep all roads have led back to Jeep. Having had a 2011 overland I now tested a Audi Q5, Lexus Rx350, BMW X3, Toyota Highlander, Acura MDX, all competitors and for what I need hands down again no comparison I purchased Jeep again. I was actually wishing I found something I enjoyed driving more as I like variety but nothing met my needs like the Jeep. A true multi purpose strong unstoppable comfortable luxurious vehicle.

2015 Overland
By wop_job on 08/16/14 20:12 PM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Picked up the new 2015 Overland about a month ago. Without a doubt, this is a great SUV. I've read all of the reviews and I honestly don't understand all of the negativity.This Jeep runs smooth and strong, mileage is very acceptable, and the comfort is outstanding. Blind spot monitoring, adaptable cruise control, user friendly interface, and many more features make this SUV stand out amongst its rivals. I have had no issues with transmission, electrical,or any of the other great features. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I absolutely love this ride. So far, so good.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.