2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Love my Jeep, but it is having problems with transmission already
By mahrissa18 on 01/21/15 10:43 AM (PST)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Love my Jeep, but it is having problems with transmission already. Last night it would not go into park. I had to leave it in neutral in my garage over night with the e-brake on and Jeep powered off. When i woke up this morning the battery had died. AAA is here to bring it back to the dealership for the 2nd time, since i purchased it Dec. 19th. I get the message on the screen to "service trans" & literally it will not shift into park. It only has 500 miles on it. I am disappointed & frustrated. When i brought it in the 1st time they said it just needed a software update. Looks like they were wrong. It won't even take a jump so they're towing it in right now. Other than this i LOVED my Jeep.

Awsom
By snoopy31t on 11/28/14 23:17 PM (PST)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I now have 534 miles on my 2015 GC Overland and love it. The only thing I forgot to request when I ordered it was a CD player. I ordered my GC, exactly as what I wanted, from the dealer, and I thought a CD was a standard feature but it isn't and must be ordered separately. However the Satellite Radio more than compensates for it. With the SD slot that it has perhaps songs can be recorded and played through it. I am still checking that out. Otherwise I am very well satisfied with my Overland and it came to the dealer in less than a month and is EXACTLY as I ordered it.

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
By bendmacmfg on 11/13/14 12:43 PM (PST)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've owed my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude for only a week, but love it. Compared to my 2014 Toyota Tacoma which had nothing but trouble and was extremely noisy on the hwy, this Jeep GC is a dream to drive. Shifting is smooth and I love the styling inside and out. After reading some of the reviews I hoping for a trouble free experience, but there's problems in everything it's how they are handled that makes the difference.

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is Superb!
By dgsatl on 10/30/14 13:03 PM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I had my concerns about purchasing a new 2015 model after reading reviews about the 2014, but I'm so glad I have the faith to move forward! I've been driving my 2015 JGCherokee and it's the most enjoyable vehicle I've had in a long, long time. Please note that the on-board computer system does not work well with wi-fi, and you'll have to leave any I phone's wi-fi setting in the off position, otherwise, you will encounter some computer, Siri, volume not turning off-stuck etc. This freaked me out at first and thought the 2014 issues had not been resolved, but this was the culprit for me. Anyway, the car is a dream and I love it, love it, love it! Just wanted to write these details.

Unexpected changes for 2015. No more dual exhausts.
By newjeepbuyer on 10/24/14 19:44 PM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I took delivery of my new 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited this week. Unfortunately, I failed to notice that for 2015, Jeep has eliminated the sporty dual exhausts for the Limited, which is very surprising for their most popular selling model. Aesthetics were part of my decision for the Grand Cherokee and this is a horrible design decision by Jeep. It cheapens the look of the high-end Limited model down to an ordinary Laredo and ruins the symmetry of the car from the back. Having just shelled over $45K for a Limited, I expected better. This is a very cheapskate decision and shame on Jeep.

Improved on Perfection
By zimzub on 09/13/14 07:38 AM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Time and time again after my first Jeep all roads have led back to Jeep. Having had a 2011 overland I now tested a Audi Q5, Lexus Rx350, BMW X3, Toyota Highlander, Acura MDX, all competitors and for what I need hands down again no comparison I purchased Jeep again. I was actually wishing I found something I enjoyed driving more as I like variety but nothing met my needs like the Jeep. A true multi purpose strong unstoppable comfortable luxurious vehicle.

2015 Overland
By wop_job on 08/16/14 20:12 PM (PDT)

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Picked up the new 2015 Overland about a month ago. Without a doubt, this is a great SUV. I've read all of the reviews and I honestly don't understand all of the negativity.This Jeep runs smooth and strong, mileage is very acceptable, and the comfort is outstanding. Blind spot monitoring, adaptable cruise control, user friendly interface, and many more features make this SUV stand out amongst its rivals. I have had no issues with transmission, electrical,or any of the other great features. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I absolutely love this ride. So far, so good.