Risky buy!
By pa350z2006 on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
Well I went from foreign to American after 20 years with some good and bad news here for you all. Make sure you do your research and test things with this Jeep. List of my bads: 1. HVAC is horrible watch my video here. Tons of folks complaining about this horrible system! OK this site won't let you post links, go to youtube and search for 2014 jeep grand cherokee hvac issues, mine has a thermometer on the screen. Google-jeep garage heat issues to read all the complaints on that forum 2. Trans in eco sucks, only way to get close to sticker MPG, otherwise getting 20 on the highway out of eco.
Favorite Features
Well I went from foreign to American after 20 years with some good and bad news here for you all. Make sure you do your research and test things with this Jeep. List of my bads: 1. HVAC is horrible watch my video here. Tons of folks complaining about this horrible system! OK this site won't let you post links, go to youtube and search for 2014 jeep grand cheorkee hvac issues, mine has a thermometer on the screen. Google-jeep garage heat issues to read all the complaints on that forum 2. Trans in eco sucks, only way to get close to sticker MPG, otherwise getting 20 on the highway out of eco.
Suggested Improvements