SorryWePurchased
By gotcheated on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
Bought 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit on Dec 21, 2013. 18 days later it was flatbed towed out of my home garage. It would not shift into reverse. Due to our dissatisfaction, we were kicked up to corporate with Resolution team. A brand new transmission is being installed now, a full 2 wks after being towed. Being told from service dept that it is taking longer to install than anticipated, as it is a bigger job than they thought. That makes the customer feel confident. Virtually no communication from corporate or dealership. Do not want this "new" majorly repaired car back. Problem with the transmission seems to be happening with many of the new purchases. Expected a reliable new vehicle for the $
By gregp8
on 03/17/14 11:32 AM (PDT)

"Virtually no communication from corporate or dealership." I had problems with communications with dealership *before* the sale, with the salesman not getting back on things that he promised to look into and get back to me. The last two times we talked, I had to call him. I gave up: 1) I didn't want to spend the time to chase after a car purchase; 2) I thought that the poor communication was a bad sign for the future, in case I ran into problems with the vehicle or something didn't go right in the service department.