2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Total Lack of Support

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 8-speed Automatic)

Total Lack of Support
By floridateacher on

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought a JGC Ltd. in January and loved almost everything about it. But in May I had an accident that caused all of the front air bags to deploy. The vehicle was repaired in about 3 weeks but I am now in my 7th week waiting for the knee air bag to arrive and be installed. The collision center has done everything it can and I called Chrysler Support. What a joke, they are telling me it will be another 8 weeks before the part will be available. They have offered NOTHING in the way of support like a free rental car even though I have maxed out my rental insurance. I will NEVER buy another Chrysler product. How can they sell cars they don't have parts for? Does the customer mean nothing?

Suggested Improvements

Support the product you sell in a timely manner! People need their transportation!
By babygotfront
on 09/04/14 10:51 AM (PDT)

HIT or MISS. if I get a good jeep, I'd be happy ... HOWEVER, after reading many horrible reviews/problems and more specifically, how the JEEP DEALERS are less than helpful, I've decided to take my 50k elsewhere ... my 99 grand Cherokee has been great to me, but I'm not willing to risk upwards of 50k on a problem vehicle with a company that won't VIGOROUSLY stand behind their product. they should be sending out SWARMS of DETROIT TECHS to aggressively resolve these issues to rescue the jeep name/brand/image. the electronics and tranny issues scare me the most ... after the 3 year warranty is up, and hearing how Chysler Corporate is just *replacing the AV units*, I can only imagine the cost once the warranty has expired ... no thanks ...