2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Could Not take it anymore!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 8-speed Automatic)

Could Not take it anymore!
By hortmi on

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After driving my 14 Limited for a year and 20K miles and countless days in the dealer I just could not take it anymore. Ac issues,Uconnect and transmission issues finally made me trade it in. I had a early production 14 and was working a deal with the dealer to trade it in on a latter 14. I started thinking twice about going through this hell with another Jeep. I thought I'd gave the dealer another chance to get the bugs worked out because I really liked the Jeep and had done several upgrades. It was in the shop this time for three days and was returned to me worse than when I took it in. I'm sorry to say I traded it in on the way home for a Volvo. I sleep at night now!

The ride on long trips can't be beat! Good gas mileage.

Quality Control on the factory level. Quality Control on the Dealer Level. Better Dealer support. If you have an issue you done!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By amc2002
on 04/18/14 08:50 AM (PDT)

I feel your pain. We LOVED our Grand Cherokee, but I think it took a year off the lives of my wife and I. You just don't know how horrible issues can be until your car shuts itself off occasionally while you're driving, even after the dealer tells you it's fixed (and it's not).