New to jeep, hope to keep...but electrical problems bringing doubt
By blt71 on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I was excited to buy my first jeep limited v8. However, My car has 2945 miles and this is the second time that all of the lights on the dash have come on and the speedometer does not work. It happened at 50 miles and they said moisture got in spark plug. The dealer did not offer a loaner right away and I had company coming. They ended up giving me a mini van. But today I am still waiting for them to fix my car. I hope this is not going happen again in several miles or I made a big mistake with this car purchase.
Favorite Features
The body style style is what sold me on the car. It is so smooth and having the big tires is great for climbing in the mountains. The kids love the heated seats in the back.
Suggested Improvements
My suggestion is that there is a beautiful body style. Fix the electrical issues and it will be the best SUV on the market. Apparently, I am not the only one with the electrical problem. The dealerships need to be trained in customer service to offer a loaner car when their electrical system fails. I had to get upset to get one and I certainly am not going to play russian roullette to see if I get a ticket because they sold me a car with a faulty dashboard.