2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Loving this baby!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Loving this baby!
By pinkrn on

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Second update with over three and a half years of ownership. Still love it just as much as the day I bought it and will continue to drive for a long time! It was recalled due to people having issues knowing if it was in park before exiting vehicle. Seriously? I've never had any issue and always made sure I looked at the actual screen to see it was in the appropriate gear. No issues with my Jeep at all for me. Updated review after ownership- I have owned this car for three years. While it has had a few recalls, they were for minor issues. I have absolutely loved owning this vehicle. I plan to drive it for a very long time and I am very happy with this purchase! Original review-I traded in a 2013 Honda Pilot that I only owned for 6 months. When I bought the Pilot I actually wanted a Jeep, but due to peer pressure, I caved and bought the Pilot. Well after 6 months of driving what felt like a cardboard box on wheels, I traded for the Jeep Limited. I LOVE this car. It is very responsive and smooth. The interior is exquisite and I love the detailing on the leather seats. The exterior is actually what sold me on this SUV. It looks so refined and streamlined. I actually didn't even realize that it was different than the 2013 models, but oh boy is it. Keyless ignition is awesome. Love the fact that I don't have to dig for my keys in the bottom of my purse.

• Outward visibility
  • Repair frequency
  • Dealership support
  • Engine

• Bluetooth

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review