Hot off the lot!
By jetblast117 on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I traded in a 2012 Chevy Avalanche LS for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I am very impressed with the overall build of the vehicle. I can get the same gas range out of the Cherokee as if I was driving the Avalanche. It has a 24 gallon tank with a range of about 620 miles which is very comparable to my Avalanche. Gas mileage has improved in comparison and my insurance dropped $200 every 6 months after switching vehicles. I was not expecting to see that much of a dramatic drop and makes it even more worth the trade! The interior has a touch of European styling and very simple to understand. All my controls are on a touch screen.
Favorite Features
Integrated touch screen controls, digital instrument gauges, very good gas mileage, comfort, quiet ride, beautiful dashboard, 1 year of satellite radio, intelligent AWD/4x4 mode. Added safety features is a major plus (hence the drop in insurance costs). Plenty of space in the back for those weekend adventures.
Suggested Improvements
Side view mirrors get the job done but they feel small. SUV's tend to have a wide mirror but these mirrors are half the size of my Avalanche mirrors. This is a smaller SUV but the mirrors could be wider. Blind spots are not bad on the driver side but could be remedied with a wide side view mirror.