Great Truck
By luke_coolhand on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I had rented the JGC for two days earlier in a business trip. The rental totally changed my perception of the Jeep brand. The drive was smooth and the internal furnishing and electronics are as good as my other car, which was BMW Z4. At the conclusion of the rental, the truck was rear-ended by a Toyota Camry. The Camry's hood was badly damages, but the JGC has only a very slight impression of Toyota's emblem on its plastic bumper (the rented JGC has no tow hitch). When my wife said she wanted an SUV, that became my first choice. We tested a couple others, but both decided on the JGC. It has only been a couple days, but had been extremely happy with it. Everything comes as expected.
Favorite Features
All the advanced electronics: phone pairing that can pull as contacts directly into the dash unit; heated seats; air suspension (not a standard feature but I liked it so much that I added in the Off-Road II package).
Suggested Improvements
More detailed specification of the electronics devices. For example, I bough a 64GB SD memory card for storing music but it turned out the Uconnect system won't accept it; same as many other things, such as whether there is any data limit on the Spring 3G connection.