A lot more car for the money!!! Nissan is dead to me.
By hurricaneoleg on
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
This car replaced my 2012 Nissan Murano SL AWD. Before I test drove the Grand Cherokee I swore by Nissan... Imagine my surprise when I found out that for the same $ I can be driving a v8, have real leather, navi, xm and a bunch of other things, like ground clearance, a lot more safety features, way better built body and (most importantly),an extremely reliable 4x4 system that NEVER overheats leaving me stranded! I love this truck that feels like a truck, despite being almost the same size as Murano! I test drove so many suv's and crossovers before getting this one with 20" wheels... No words, for the money (and otherwise) this is the best car you can get, bar none. Nothing else can compare.
Favorite Features
I love the 4x4 system, it makes driving through snow a bliss (also mud, sand, rocks, whatever you throw at it), I love the real leather that feels soft, the comfort of the ride is amazing! I have 20" wheels and I don't feel the bumps! I was so used to hearing the noisy Murano shaking as if it was about to die I forgot what a quiet car feels like! Another great feature is the extensive center stack-a giant 8" touch screen that controls the whole car, all the menus is on the bottom, even my mom can operate it with ease. remote start is great, power liftgate, heated mirrors are awesome, the sound is purely AMAZING (better than BOSE in Murano). I have too many favorite features to list!
Suggested Improvements
Couple of drawbacks: you have to either come to a complete stop or use voice to input the addresses into the nav, so save the info to "favorites", trust me-it will save you a lot of time! Also, it sometimes takes anywhere from 15 seconds to a minute for the nav to start navigating. TWO HUGE ISSUES: 1) all windows inside the car fog-up, the fog isn't easy to get rid of. 2)almost every manufacturer gives you rain-sensing wipers, it's beyond me how I missed the feature and why it's not included into a $40.000+ car but Jeep has decided that in order to get the wipers you need to get a $4000 package, it's RIDICULOUS! I was extremely disappointed but hey, the rest of the truck is AMAZING!