2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
So far so good!
By spd1136 on 04/07/13 14:18 PM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've only had my GC for a few days but I'm very impressed so far. The ride is outstanding and quiet, the gas mileage averages over 20mpg in mixed driving and the engine has plenty of power. The ONLY option over the base model I opted for was 4WD; everything else comes standard! It has leather wrapped doors and steering wheel, touch screen everything and Bluetooth, satellite radio, automatic headlights, paddle shifters and steering wheel controls, auto climate control and much more. I'm really not missing anything!

Hot off the lot!
By jetblast117 on 04/02/13 09:44 AM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I traded in a 2012 Chevy Avalanche LS for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I am very impressed with the overall build of the vehicle. I can get the same gas range out of the Cherokee as if I was driving the Avalanche. It has a 24 gallon tank with a range of about 620 miles which is very comparable to my Avalanche. Gas mileage has improved in comparison and my insurance dropped $200 every 6 months after switching vehicles. I was not expecting to see that much of a dramatic drop and makes it even more worth the trade! The interior has a touch of European styling and very simple to understand. All my controls are on a touch screen.

Not your fathers Jeep
By sussexman on 03/26/13 05:11 AM (PDT)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Traded in my Lincoln MKZ as I am a SUV man at heart. I like technology in my car and the Jeep has it. Not sure if this is the Mercedes influence but it has more technology then my Lincoln did. Ride is amazingly quiet for an SUV almost as quiet as the Lincoln. Motor has plenty of power for everyday driving and 8 gear transmission shifts smoothly even when you get on it. Seats are firm but comfortable with excellent lumbar support. The speech access system has its quirks I will elaborate in the suggested improvements section. The Jeep is 2 weeks old and I have 1300 miles on it currently getting 19 MPG overall.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee in VA is:

$132 per month*