2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - radio problems

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

radio problems
By dolphsdeli on

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

the radio in my 2013 grand Cherokee overland summit freezes when Bluetooth wireless is used.has been to the dealer 4 times in 2 months cannot fix .radio was replaced.i was told yesterday 3 27 2014 that the Iphone is not compatible with the uconnect system in my jeep.. am I the only person in the US with a jeep and an iphone.someone somewhere has to have this problem..help
By clee97
on 09/13/14 18:27 PM (PDT)

My Jeep does the same thing. Both when streaming bluetooth via my iPhone and when my iPod is connected through the USB. My radio has been replaced multiple times as well with the same issue.

By blackthinker
on 10/01/14 09:41 AM (PDT)

I am responding to this post with the same compliant! I don't understand, If Jeep knows that this is a problem with regard to the radio why haven't they put in a recall toward this problem. I too am having the same issue with regard to my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I just went to put gas in the vehicle, turned it back on and no volume at all on the radio. I could not make a phone call; turn on the navigation nor get any sound out of it. I called Jeep about this and all that I got was "We will replace the radio" Hey!! How about trying to find and answer to the problem instead of just replacing it!!! You know, this is my first time purchasing an American vehicle thinking I was helping to keep the American economy growing and yet and still we Americans cannot get it right!