I love this vehicle so far!
By brinagal on
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I've only driven it for a little less than 2000 miles, but so far it's been great..Quiet and a smooth ride. The sound system is great..lots of options here too (e.g., satellite radio, cd, ipod, etc.). Great looking exterior and interior..I love the backup camera..the navigation..Getting about 20 mph in the city. This my first SUV and I looked at them all! Edge, Explorer, MB ML350, SRX, BMW X3, X5...Took my time too. I''ve been looking at the Jeep sense this model first appeared. Anyway, I thought for the value, options, etc this was a great buy!
Favorite Features
Sound System Backup camera Panoramic roof All the collision avoidance features
Suggested Improvements
None right now!
By brinagal
on 07/20/13 21:16 PM (PDT)

Update: I now have over 14K on the vehicle..It's still all the things I said when I only had 2K..some things I'd want to improve are the seats..they could be just a tad wider in the seat....but I've traveled on 3 trips of at least 400+ miles and every trip was great...great on gas mileage too...I love the heated seats and steering wheel (didn't even think I'd every use or need it!)...Still a smooth ride...haven't had to return it for anything other than an oil change...just marvelous...