Over all great vehicle
By jasonjcgl on
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
After driving this car for 9 months and nearing the 10,000 mile mark I have to say that I am very pleased. I have driven in almost every condition imaginable. In the snow it drives effortlessly with no trouble at all, in the mud it performs very well and will get through without any hesitation, on dirt roads the handling is flawless, and in the water no issues arise. After going on 4 road trips so far, I have to say it is excellent for traveling! The ride is super smooth, steering is amazing, and the cabin is extremely quiet. In terms of gas mileage, on the highway I average around 25mpg but have gotten up to 27mpg and in the city I average 18mpg. Over all this is an amazing vehicle!
Favorite Features
The 4x4 system, steering wheel set up, steering, seats, quiet cabin, smooth ride, visibility out of all windows, and the looks.
Suggested Improvements
A little more power on the v6 would be nice, but not too much more is needed. The exterior chrome should be made from different materials as I can see the wear already. Interior materials/finishes could be nicer, some of them feel cheap or aren't put together well. A few more power adapters up front would be nice as well. A feature that allows us to see the MPG displayed without having to take off the digital speedometer. Cup holders could be spaced a little bit farther apart too. These are all little things that don't make or break the vehicle itself.