2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Limited with the Altitude package
By tombro65 on 08/23/12 04:55 AM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Short and simple, This was a good purchase! Thanks to all the help from this website I made my decision to purchase this Jeep, and so far the vehicle has exceeded my expactations. I am getting 24.3 mpg on the highway, and 20 in city. I purchased the Altitude package that I get tons of compliments on (first compliment was a total stranger who said, "thats one sinister looking ride") I have zero regrets buying my jeep

Great car!
By anhdao on 08/22/12 14:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My husband purchased this car earlier this year and we are so pleased with the updated design of the Grand Cherokee. Comfortable, runs smoothly, great family car, and the overall value is great in comparison with other luxury cars.

Thrilled with the quality and luxury
By kahului38 on 09/05/11 17:35 PM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Black with the Frost Beige Leather interior. Have driven it about 1,000 miles so far and I LOVE IT! I had to wait for the 2012 since the dealer couldn't get their hands on any 2011s in Black with the Rear DVD option (I have two kids). It was worth the wait! The V6 on the Limited is more than adequate (I do not tow anything). I miss the extra punch of the V8 in my old 2001 JGC, but the mileage is much better (23-24 HWY) and the car rides so smooth.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee in VA is:

$144 per month*