Used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

AN ANIMAL THAT DRINKS GAS
By BUD M.

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

1 LOT OF RECALLS . NO GLITCHES. GREAT IN SNOW-BETTER THAN ANY OTHER 4 WHEEL I HAVE OWNED(6). ROTTEN GAS MILEAGE. GOOD LOOKING. FEEL VERY SAFE TO BE IN.

cylinder misfire
By tiamaria

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my jeep cherokee and chose not to buy the extended warranty. At 68,000km the engine light came on and my warranty expired at 60,000....code read indicated cylinder misfire...currently my jeep will be taken apart and in the mechanic shop for a week or so, its been there now for two day...power train warranty does cover it thank heavens....however extremely disappointed its already in the shop for repairs...apparently this is a common problem had i done my research i would not have purchased this vehicle...next time i will be getting extended warranty...but not a chrysler....good luck!!! my brothers lending me his truck for now!!!!

suv qualities....fast....

recall for the cylinder misfire...

Great car!
By anhdao

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My husband purchased this car earlier this year and we are so pleased with the updated design of the Grand Cherokee.
Comfortable, runs smoothly, great family car, and the overall value is great in comparison with other luxury cars.

I wish the model came with a step on the side of the car so that you could more easily get into the car (since it's so high off the ground). I believe you can get one installed but seems like it would be a good standard feature.