2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
This is one phenominal vehicle!!!
By hendy on 08/31/12 13:18 PM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned many vehicles in my lifetime (too many according to my wife!) but this is by far my favorite. After 16,000 miles I have not had a single problem. My high on the highway is over 25 mpg and I get around 20 in the city. Often I run ethanol in it to be a little green but MPG drops quite a bit. The car is unbelievably comfortable and rides like a dream. This summer we took it on a 16 hour trip and felt great when we arrived (as good as we could have been). It is very quiet, has a great entertainment system and looks fabulous inside and out. I am amazed at the comments I receive from people about how nice it is. There is not much to not like about it.

Limited with the Altitude package
By tombro65 on 08/23/12 04:55 AM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Short and simple, This was a good purchase! Thanks to all the help from this website I made my decision to purchase this Jeep, and so far the vehicle has exceeded my expactations. I am getting 24.3 mpg on the highway, and 20 in city. I purchased the Altitude package that I get tons of compliments on (first compliment was a total stranger who said, "thats one sinister looking ride") I have zero regrets buying my jeep

Thrilled with the quality and luxury
By kahului38 on 09/05/11 17:35 PM (PDT)

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Black with the Frost Beige Leather interior. Have driven it about 1,000 miles so far and I LOVE IT! I had to wait for the 2012 since the dealer couldn't get their hands on any 2011s in Black with the Rear DVD option (I have two kids). It was worth the wait! The V6 on the Limited is more than adequate (I do not tow anything). I miss the extra punch of the V8 in my old 2001 JGC, but the mileage is much better (23-24 HWY) and the car rides so smooth.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Suv in VA is:

$114 per month*