worst vehicle I ever bought
By tkesteloot on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
The ride was super, the looks super, power was ok, my problem with the V-6 was that standing still or driving there was a constant vibration in both the steering wheel and the floor. Jeep could not fix the problem and it became so iritating that with less than 1000 miles on it, I ended up trading it for a Dodge at a huge loss of money. Would not recoment the V-6 to anyone. Drove two other Jeeps with the V-6 and they also vibrated, the floor and the steering wheel and one of the two the shift lever was also vibrating.
Favorite Features
The ride was great, no problem there and the power with the V-6 was ok, but the constan vibration on one long trip was making my left foot go numb. Would not recomend this car with the V-6 to anyone and as I said, there was no fix for the vibration problem.
Suggested Improvements
They need to change the engine motor mounts to try and dampen the vibrations of the engine at least that was what two mechanics told me off the record at two different Jeep dealerships. Also, my wife and everyone else who rode in the Jeep felt the vibrations as well.