Worst Thing that's ever Happened To Me!
By omarus on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I bought the Laredo X 4x4 about 6 month ago, You would think built for resistance.... WRONG.... First 2 Months The passenger door didn't close, about 2 weeks in the shop, second 2 months, the keyless entry stopped being keyless... as a matter of fact it didn't even Start... about to weeks more in the shop, third 2 months, the alternator stopped working... it has been two weeks and it's still in the shop... the most fun part of this junk it's the international warranty policy: NONE!!!!!!!! but hey, this ain't america wright? i hope this post help somebody to make the right choice and NOT buy this crappy metal ensemble. I'm going back to Japan... At least you know what you are paying for...
Favorite Features
The exterior design it's pretty convincing, and the interior has it's good things.
Suggested Improvements
Mechanical Problems, But most of all Electrical problems, this vehicle still has many things to solve, i would wait a couple of years to wait they finally make a model worth paying for.
By nuerny
on 09/10/11 11:39 AM (PDT)

I to have had problems mostly electrical. The headlights and interior lights flicker. Went in for service. Diagnose, all the new ones do this. What? Another problem seat belt light and chime go off intermittently. I went in again, no problem found we can't get it to reproduce problem is what the service manager said. So now I'm driving around with the chime and light going on and off. Now it has starting problems. Called to make a appointment and they won't call me back. Unbelievable! I'm going to try another dealer. Will keep you posted. This car is junk and service what service.

By sadconsumer
on 07/23/11 10:18 AM (PDT)

Same story with us. Garbage, garbage, garbage and no support from Chrysler or the dealership Dilawri Jeep in Ottawa. This piece of crap has a completely unreliable engine that continues to have major component failure since we bought it in Jan 2011. The engineers at Chrysler, that are supposedly working on a fix for our engine problems are idiots, they build this piece of crap and are replacing parts left and right but can not tell us what the problem is. The Service Manager thinks the camshaft is outside the engine and isn't exactly sure where his own brain is apparently. Worse mistake of my life buying this thing.