Very pleased with this Jeep
By Dmoore on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
love my new grand cherokee. after the test drive i was SOLD! I chose the Laredo "X" package 4X2 which includes the perfect choice of features for those of us that want all of the gadgets without the fluff and bling. kudos to Chrysler for not making the laredo look like a cheap stepchild to the Limited. The V6 is a great engine. Extremely quiet and loaded with low end torque. I'm very pleased with the 19 mpg I'm getting in city driving. That's 3 mpg better than the rating! Ride/handling is very confident and refined. Interior is quiet and the climate system fan is hushed too. Fit, finish, design and quality of interior materials is like higher end luxury vehicles.Chrysler got this one right.
Favorite Features
remote start, 30GB HDD, awesome sound system. Rear drive, quad headlamps,park assist camera, Bluetooth link. Info center displays actual temps of coolant, oil, transmission and tire pressure. infinitely adjustable seats, passive entry no key needed. Easy effort lift gate. Rear flipper glass. Quiet.
Suggested Improvements
ability to run HVAC when remotely started to defrost windshields on cold mornings. Ability to adjust display brightness for auto night/day preferences on radio (auto is too bright) springs in cup holders will not release a cup with a ring on the bottom. I'm really reaching here as you can see.