Sold garbage V8 after 3,900 miles
By chadrod99 on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I cannot begin to tell you what a complete pile of trash this car is. Hey V8 owners, check your oil? I was burning over a quart of oil every 1,000 miles. Chrysler's answer? It's "normal". Are you kidding me??? Quote: "Let the engine build up some sludge and the oil burning might slow down." The transmission and drive by wire lag is completely unacceptable. A Hemi with that much HP should not get it's arse handed to it from my 2005 GX470. Quote: "That's adaptive learning for optimum fuel economy." My MPG? 13. The Radio button on the stereo would not tune to presets no matter how you touched it. Quote: "It's just sensitive, you have to live with it." Um, *expletive* you!
Favorite Features
The fact that I picked it up from the service department, drove to Mercedes, and traded this vehicle in. I was thrilled to loose $12K just to get this junk out of my garage. You would be upset too having Chrysler tell you that half-arse is industry standard no?
Suggested Improvements
I will never buy an American car EVER again so do what you want. This is the fourth strike for American cars for me and I will no longer give them any of my business.