Overjoyed Overland Owner. Best Buy Ever!
By OverJoyedOverland on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I love my spouse's 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee so much, I traded my vehicle in for an Overland edition all my own. I nearly held out for the even larger Dodge Durango based on the JGC because of it seating up to 7-8 passengers over Jeep's 5, but could not pass up the excellent deal on this fine SUV. The AWD Overland V8 is the way to go if hauling. Even with a heavy boat attached, this vehicle moves - and how! The ride is far better than the large offerings from Cadillac, Range Rover and Lincoln that I looked at. The interior is richer, more comfortable, a lot quieter and of a much higher built quality. The sunroof is terrific. Visibility is the best of all luxury 'utes I have ever seen. Wow!
Favorite Features
Ride, handling, power, visibility, interior comfort, quality, excellent gas mileage for the monstrous Hemi V8, enormous sunroof and accompanying shade when not desired. Brakes and other safety features impress. The price is great. No better value. In fact, we afforded two new Jeeps within 6 weeks.
Suggested Improvements
I would not want anything larger than this perfect-sized 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, but some might be interested in knowing about the upcoming JGC and Mercedes-Benz based Dodge Durango due out shortly. Fortunately, we no longer need a third row seat so I deem this car perfect! No problems whatsoever!