Never thought I'd buy Jeep/American...
By m11170 on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
...but this Grand Cherokee is THAT good. Excellent design, fit and finish. Very good value for the money in my opinion. We have only owned for 3 weeks so far, but have taken a road trip and found the J GC very comfortable all around. The electronics all work fine, and the ergonomics are well laid-out. The voice recognition system is also very convenient and helps keep the driver's focus on the road where it belongs. We have had to take the J GC in for one issue - 3 days into ownership the airbag light came on. Turns out an airbag sensor in the door became disconnected. Must not have been attached firmly at the Jeep factory in Michigan. Once plugged back in all has been well.
Favorite Features
Suspension, uConnect system, back-up camera, voice recognition, Pentastar v6 motor
Suggested Improvements
Do not understand why driver seat memory does not come on all J GCs that have power seats. This is a very simple switch and it is inconvenient to move seats between my wife and I when we each drive. If my 2000 SAAB Viggen has seat memory, a 2011 J GC should without having to go up to the Limited/Overland trims.