My overland.
By wbastidas on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I drive a 2011 Overland loaded! I used to be so proud of my Jeep and would brag about it to everyone. Not anymore! So far the truck has been back to the dealer five times… thank god not for mechanical failures (so far) but for cosmetic reason. After owning several Jeeps, I wanted some luxury, style and of course towing capacity. So after looking into the X5, Lexus 350 and the Expedition…I chose my Overland, boy do I regret my decision!!! The overland is fun to drive, slick looking and just all around FUN. The problem is how the inside of the Jeep was done and how bad the materials used inside are wearing down in such a small period of time. The dash board had to be replaced because th
By mikey1978
on 03/20/12 18:04 PM (PDT)

This review isnt adding up because every review I've read about the interior mentions how luxurious it is and how it used high quality materials. Also I've never heard of anyone replacing a dashboard! It never gets touched how can it have any damage???

By mzambrzuski
on 07/13/12 12:20 PM (PDT)

I had to replace the dash in my Dodge Ram because of cheap plastic composite that cracked due to sun damage, even though I kept it clean and conditioned. Daimler-Chrysler just cuts corners in areas that aren't easy to spot until something goes wrong.