2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Love this car

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Love this car
By Leesburg Guy on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second GC (had an early 1992) and my most recent SUV was a MB ML 430. I have had a range of cars in my life (Peugeot, Jaguar, two MBs, and a number of Big 3 vehicles). I am semi-retired and don't drive a great deal and my ML had only 90,000 miles. I liked that car but love this one. Extremely solid, very comfortable, well equipped. Love the seats (the previous rater who gave comfort a 1 must have a butt the size of Texas). MBs, Jags and particularly Peugeots all have great seats and the Jeep is every bit as good. The ride is great so something good came out of Daimler's little money dump into the US. I consider this to be a Jeep refined (not designed) in Stuttgart.

Like the larger size compared with the MB and the old GC. Excellet fit and finish. Still uncertain about the mileage but as little as I drive, gas costs are not my major concern. I feel very, very safe in the car.

Like everyone, I would like a bit better mileage and reliability is, as of this time, unknown. Except for an Olds a couple of decades ago I have never had a really bad car. I think this one will be just fine.