2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Love My Overland!

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Love My Overland!
By Stacey on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Shopped the new Overland hard against the Lexus GX470 and RX350. Next to the Overland, there was no comparison. The Overland comes equipped with everything! Honestly don't know why anyone would buy a Limited with packages when the car comes in costing more then the Overland and has less features. Had to track this car down to sit in one before ordering mine, and found too many Jeep salesman who did not know as much about the car as I did(having done my HW), and not as much excitement as I felt the car deserves. That said the Jeep line 800- 935-JEEP is FANTASTIC, answered every question I had, clarified salesman misinformation, and were sooo on the ball! This car is a DREAM to own!

The interior of the Overland is gorgeous! The low lighting in the door handles, floor bins and cup holders is elegant. The wood trim extends to the rear doors, the contrast trim on the seats, the beautiful dash, and hearty steering wheel (that is heated!!!)all put this Jeep competitive with imports.

I have none. Jeep got it all right! The V6 engine is more then enough power, and I live in hilly Western PA. Just wish Jeep would excite the sales force and get dealers that have not seen an Overland a look/see. Only mistake, my Overland came in with a "laredo" tag. Jeep is fixing this error.