love it
By sprtsphntc on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
came out of a 2000 expedition.wow, what a difference on so many levels. 1st, expdt. was very comfortable, but other than that, car gave me too many problems. jgc is awesome, love everything about it. handling, comfort and all the technology!!! everything is where it should be and lots of great features. upgraded to x package with all weather package which gave me a sunroof, quadtrac II, daytime running lght, h.d. rubber mats (got carpet ones too, free).and some other goodies. got the navi. works good. stereo is awesome and already had some snow and ice in philly and handled excellent. different than exped. compared it to 4runner, edge and mdx and liked this the best!!
Favorite Features
remote start, steering wheel itself, auto headlights (no thinking or remembering), button on door to lock.keyless everything!, stereo, seats, interior lighting, quiet cabin (quieter than 4runner and def. not as high-big drawback on 4runner), easy access to everything-thoughtful layout, light rear hatch, can close with one hand (nice!) this was the one car i got in and said " this is it" it just felt right.
Suggested Improvements
love everything, but my phone is not compatible, so can't comment on that, jeep says it is on their list, but when i hook it up, and it connects, my cell phone shuts off, i guess i have to get a diff. phone??!! cant figure out the navi, to browse the route in text form., to actually see the entire route, and "avoid part of route", could do this on my tom-tom. will look into it further. other than that, i love this car and hope it is reliable to get thru at least 8 years!! lets keep our fingers crossed everybody!! hope this helps somebody