2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Jeepgirl has bought her last J

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Jeepgirl has bought her last Jeep :-(
By jeepgirl712 on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th and last Jeep. I have love all my other ones, but this new 2011 is not the same. I went from the V8 Hemi to the new Penstar V6. The MPG are much better, however it is loud and sounds like its in the wrong gear. sometimes i think it might blow up. I have had trouble with the bluetooth it just stops working. they don't know why. the remote start is not always working either. It just does not handle as smooth as my 2005. The power seats do not tilt down in the front like the older Jeeps. I need that to keep the seat from cutting into the back of my legs. sometime change is not for the best.
By jeepmom6
on 11/01/11 10:53 AM (PDT)

Just got my new 2011 Grand Cherokee and am in love as usual. This is my second jeep grand cherokee and by far the best!!!. I got the Hemi and it is as smooth as silk. The power seats in mine do tilt down in the front as I am only 5'3 it is a great feature. The heated seats, navigation system are top of the line. This will not be my last jeep and I cant wait to see the next new model. This one will be hard to beat.