2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Jeep with Mercedes influence

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Jeep with Mercedes influence
By MBnewby on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought a new 2011 Jeep GC Limited Overland 4x4 with the 5.7L Hemi V8. I had read a lot of rave reviews so we had to see for ourselves and this truck is as close to perfection as it gets!!! Forget it's a Jeep and you will think your sitting in and driving a Mercedes ML or GL, probably because Mercedes-Benz helped design this new Jeep GC before they cut ties with Chrysler. Design, materials, build quality, ride quality, etc. are on par or better than all other luxury SUVs most costing much more than this new Jeep. This truly feels like a 50-60 grand vehicle but we got it in the low $40K range. If all new Chrysler products follow this new Jeep's lead they will be around for years.

Favorite Features

Interior/exterior design, the ride, power,very comfortable, the whole car is very Mercedes/BMW-like in its execution which is a very good thing except it's still priced like a Jeep :o) Love the V8, it needs this engine for decent performance. I can't imagine having the V6, so heavy!

Suggested Improvements

First car I've had that I really wouldn't change a thing, this thing is loaded! Every option available on the market now I think. All it needs is a coffee maker!