2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Jeep Really Nailed It!

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Jeep Really Nailed It!
By chigirlintexas on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We got the V-8 Overland. Had a 08 which we loved but this one blows it away. Test drove an Edge, Murano, CX-7, but nothing came close. The engine is quick and smooth, it rides quiet even on the highway. The interior cabin is as luxurious as anything you could imagine or want. Ambient lighting around cup holders, door handles, etc. make for thoughtful touches. The wood and leather are gorgeous and the technology is all you need-including a hookup for your iPod that allows you to use the steering wheel controls to change songs, etc. The features and quality compare with vehicles costing $20K more. Drive one--if you can find one. It took my dealer a lot of looking to get me mine.

V-8, heated steering wheel, navigation, backup camera, auto lift gate, keyless ignition, hard drive for music, bluetooth, interior cabin, vented seats (won't know how good they are til summer!), satellite radio, driver info center, leather, remote start, panoramic sunroof.... I could go on....

Make more so they are available!! I ended up settling for a different color than my first choice because we could not find one in a 400 mile radius that a dealer would give up.