Its a truck!
By contino on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I have been a car car critic since I was 16, or 32 years...One thing I can tell you it's very sharp, inside and out. It's great in the snow, fuel economy with the V 6 ok, the stereo system sounds good, but FM reception is not great, even with local stations. What's not great: the ride is a not like a Toyota Highlander, Ford Explorer or Lincoln Aviator which I have owned, but its much better then a new Toyota 4 Runner. Steering is good under 65 mph, over that it's not secure, its feels like a boat with many steering adjustments which gets frustrating after an hour of driving. Also, lane changes over 65 are very floaty. The worst thing is the seats, very hard and you feel the bumps.
Favorite Features
The looks. in the snow, pop up rear window, remote start. So far not a problem with anything.
Suggested Improvements
Softer seats, coin/change holder, less bumpy ride, highway handling (Boxer engine), make it feel like a Highlander at 90 miles per hour, better stereo reception, climate controls, and xenon headlights should shine farther, visibility is limited.