I'm impressed
By johnny on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this car for my wife. # 1 in our list was the Toyota Highlander then we drove this Jeep. Interior quality is of a German car, every detail is of very high quality there is not a single part I can find for cost saving. Stereo ever though is basic form, is great and Voice controls are very accurate even more so than my Infiniti M35. Only gripes I have are based on the model and you get them all with the Limited and Overland. One thing that blew me away was MPG I got 30.9 MPG on the highway.. On a large SUV, my infiniti is lucky to get 22mpg on the same trip.Rides like a $$$ luxury car. I want to sell my infiniti ASAP to get me the Limited V6 model panoramic with panoramic roof and 4x4.
Favorite Features
USB with voice controls. MPG is mine the only one to get this #'s? Ride, remote ignition, looks. Quality feel of every tiny detail even the air vents. The steering, this car is fun to drive and drives like a car. Height, is safe for any kind of weather as I found out in a flood we had recently.
Suggested Improvements
Well.. all the gripes I have the Limited and Overland solve and have them all plus. But please add a back up camera or sensors to the Laredo. This SUV is hard to park do to is hight and blind spots. I wonder if I can get one dealer installed?