2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Great Vehicle
By PB on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I researched vehicles for about a year. I was really excited about the new Ford Explorer, as we are a Ford family, but we needed a new vehicle sooner than "Winter 2011" as the Ford site shows. I have always loved the Jeep Cherokee's looks, but never considered purchasing based on the sparse utilitarian interior and rough ride. The new design puts all of that behind it. Beautiful interior, stylish exterior, smooth (Mercedes ML) ride, and respectable price ($36,675 for the Laredo X 4x2), make for a great formula. I do believe that the days of Japanese and European vehicles being superior to American products are over. Nice going, Jeep.

Proximity key less entry and ignition, Blue tooth, voice command, USB ports, leather, tow package, moon roof, smooth ride.

Second row is a bit shy on leg room. My Ford Escape had about the same. I'm not sure what you could do about it, but the rear view mirror obstructs the view out of the windshield.