Glad to be a Jeep owner again
By Jen on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I have had a 99 Jeep Cherokee and an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in the past, both were reliable but neither had anything that was extraordinary. I finally left the Jeep world and drove a Dodge Charger RT (with a Hemi) for the past 3 years. I loved the speed and power of the Charger, but missed the capabilities of an SUV. I was about to give up on the Chrysler Group altogether until I heard about the new 2011 JGC. Oh my goodness, its fantastic! Within the first 2 minutes of the test drive I knew I was going to buy it. Jeep has done such a wonderful job in recreating this vehicle. The interior resembles that of any high-end luxury car and the outside looks great too! Love it!
Favorite Features
Memory seats, back-up camera, rain sensing windshield wipers, reclining back seats, cargo room, on board computer gives tons of info on the car, gas mileage, remote start, push button start, panoramic sunroof- everything!
Suggested Improvements
I've noticed that the metal around driver side air vent reflects into the side view mirror at certain times of the day, mainly sunset. It gets a little distracting sometimes but other than that I have no complaints!