2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: First time Jeep owner

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

First time Jeep owner
By baycouple929 on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am active duty military and wanted to purchase a vehicle for my wife. I was set to buy a new GMC Terrain and then a new Ford Explorer. I even heard the AUDI Q5 was nice. I am completely happy that I saw the commercials and read the reviews about the new 2011 Jeep grand Cherokee. What an amazing vehicle. I purchased the overland 4x4 v8 hemi engine. This new Jeep is so smooth to drive and gets great gas mileage for a v8 (21 hwy) the quality and workmanship is Superior to any luxury SUV on the market. Try to even compare a porshe Cayenne s and you would pay so much more for the same features. This Jeep is worth every Penny and much much more. My wife is so happy.

Air suspension, leather seats, leather dash, leather heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, NAV, rear camera, SAT radio, rear DVD/TV monitor, vented seats, U-Connect, 30 GB HDD, Off Road Package, automatic tailgate lift, passive entry, remote start..and on and on.

NONE! maybe rear DVD headrests? LOL