First Drive Review
By beantown617 on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I've only had my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for a few days. That's why I only gave 'Reliability' a '3'. Time will tell in that category. The Jeep is fun to drive. The acceleration is good not great. I don't understand when people make comments about poor acceleration for quick passing on the highway or slight body lean if you corner to fast. If you're trying to do either of these things then you shouldn't be looking for an SUV. The V6 is good enough for most unless, you tow, need a lot of acceleration for off-roading or carry around a large family with the cargo area full. I will update this after I've driven for a few months...
Favorite Features
The Exterior and Interior look sharp. Keyless Entry and Go. Luxury Group Package. Ton of safety features. 20" Wheels
Suggested Improvements
The Uconnect/Touchscreen/Navigation all looks a little outdated. Also, the voice activated dialing needs a little work! I know this is nit-picking but they could've done a better job with the middle console/gearshift area. There's no place to put your cellphone or any change you have. Also, I'm not sure if it's the E-Brake or the Hood Release but it's a little big and is kinda in the way.
By vadim_
on 03/20/11 12:50 PM (PDT)

Why don't you give reliability a 5 star, and then if you have issues in the future come back and lower your rating? Seems illogical to give a low score even though you didn't have any problems yet.