2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
By fbj1445 on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just picked up a JGC Overland with the V-8 3 days ago in Stone white with black interior and I must say that I am very,very impressed ! It drives and handles better than I expected. The interior is simple the best I've seen compared to others. The quality and workmanship shows in every detail from the hand stitched top dash, the real wood trimmings and steering wheel, to the leather seats with light grey piping. Don't think you'll get anything better for the money! Especially for what it can do off-road. The overland edition is the way to go if your looking for Luxury and off-road capabilty to the fullest. Also get the V-8, its well worth the extra money!

Favorite Features

Strong and responsive V-8. Overall ride and handling at all speeds. Interior Quality and comfortable seating. Wood dash and steering wheel looks great and its real wood! Panoramic sunroof. Exterior looks much better than previous models. Dual exhaust. 20 in wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Sound system could have better sound quality . Radio/Navigation system could be a little easier to use. Might be a little difficult for those not to familiar with current Navs. keyless enter and go should unlock all 4 doors not just drivers door!
By bail8gent
on 07/29/11 06:47 AM (PDT)

FYI.....under Suggested Improvements Keyless Enter and Go does UNLOCK all 4 DOORS you have to change the DEFAULT setting in EVIC (program mode on steering wheel) !