2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Best mid-sized SUV

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Best mid-sized SUV
By davo7 on

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my 11 Grand Cherokee Limited for about 8 months now, and I absolutely love it! This Selec-Terrain system is Amazing! I have never had a vehicle to drive any better in the snow. I live in the mountains of Kentucky and a 4x4 is mandatory! This vehicle is equally luxurious as my families new Lincoln Navigator. The ride is excellent and handling around the curves and twists is better than any SUV I have driven. I traded in a V8 Saab 97-X and the only thing that i miss is the extra power from GM's 327 engine. The Jeep's V6 is alright, but the high geared transmission makes it slow on take off, but give it a little time and it will fly!! Super Vehicle, highly recommended!

Love the Selec-terrain system! Navigation, leather seating, panoramic sunroof, HID auto leveling headlights, and the 20" wheels.

Only complaint...improve take off power of the V6, and let the panoramic sunroof go all the way back! (not just half way)