Best car I have ever owned but...
By billybatts on
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
Looks sharp, rides like a dream, interior/exterior are fantastic. I have received compliments from people in parking lots who had Jeep GC's in the early 2000's/90's tell me that the new design will bring them back.
Favorite Features
Feel of the car. Technology is fantastic. I think the NAV is fine, although I have heard others complain about it. Roomy in the back. Very comfortable seats. Fantastic ride. I am a big guy, and my shoulders have more than enough room up front. Has more driver leg room than my wife's Land Rover LR3
Suggested Improvements
The first 6 months the car was great until... it was towed for not starting. The keyless sensor wasn't reading the key, and would not manually start. Turns out the master computer in it got fried. Happened a 2nd time, the very next day after I picked it up! Hours later after picking it up the 2nd time, same thing. While I was driving it, a sensor came on a 3rd time, same problems, saying the key was out of the car (this all happened within 72hours). I was also unable to open the doors remotely. It is at the dealer right now. They put a call into Detroit, local dealer has no clue what the problem is. Can you say.. Lemon? 4 strikes and your out in NY