2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
The best Grand Cherokee ever!
By PA28 4X4 on 07/24/10 22:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th gc and it is certainly the best. Excellent ride quality. 5.7l hemi is very powerful. Great lines. Great interior. Feels huge inside compared the previous model. Very comfortable. Smooth transmission shifting. I would highly recommend this Jeep to someone wanting a luxury- quality SUV with true off-road performance. Excellent job Chrysler/Jeep! Home run.

Best Jeep Ever
By Skip on 07/19/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchase 2011 grand cherokee limited with 5.7 v8. Dealership was great and the Jeep is even better. Glad that Jeep has found its way back and this model should reestablish the brand as the one to buy. Tested SUVs from lexus, toyota, hyundai, acura, chev, and honda and the Jeep is by far not only the better vehicle but the best value.

Amazing Truck for the Money
By PharmBoy on 07/11/10 07:29 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I was casually looking for a replacement for an SUV to replace my BMW 335 when I happened to drive by a Jeep dealer one evening. The Grand Cherokee they had parked out front literally made me stop in my tracks. It looks good in pictures, but incredible in person! The build quality is on par with the X5 and the price of a new 2011 Jeep was less than a comparable CPO 2008-09 BMW. I don't get stuck on badges, I just want a high-quality vehicle that's worth my hard-earned cash. The 2011 Grand Cherokee is definitely a great buy.

Mopar haters may give em a second chance
By Victoria on 07/08/10 14:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought it, I was amazed at the quality of their new products (our 2010 ram Laramie and now our 2011 Jeep limited 5.7) this Jeep is a true luxury SUV .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee in VA is:

$112 per month*