2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Very Nice
By Betty H on 08/02/10 08:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it last week and very happy. Took it from Florida to Virginia and had ample passing power on the highway and performed flawlessly in the Mountains. Seats are very supportive and comfortable. It's hard to believe this is a body-on frame SUV telling by the ride.

Excellent
By Zach on 08/02/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have never owned a better vehicle, simply because there isn't. Went out and test drove G55 AMG, LR4, Land Cruiser, Range Rover, and Range Rover Sport. Non-of them were civilized on road and lacked true-off road capability, particularly the LR4. Almost jumped on the Benz when I drove by the jeep dealer. There it was, sitting up high on display. Did a U- turn and drove in with a Lexus Gx 460 and drove out with the jeep. It may lack the prestige, but was by far the most car-like on road and capable off. Its also nice to be driving American.

Jeep with Mercedes influence
By MBnewby on 08/01/10 21:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought a new 2011 Jeep GC Limited Overland 4x4 with the 5.7L Hemi V8. I had read a lot of rave reviews so we had to see for ourselves and this truck is as close to perfection as it gets!!! Forget it's a Jeep and you will think your sitting in and driving a Mercedes ML or GL, probably because Mercedes-Benz helped design this new Jeep GC before they cut ties with Chrysler. Design, materials, build quality, ride quality, etc. are on par or better than all other luxury SUVs most costing much more than this new Jeep. This truly feels like a 50-60 grand vehicle but we got it in the low $40K range. If all new Chrysler products follow this new Jeep's lead they will be around for years.

Range Rover Worthy! Worth EVERY Penny.
By 4WHEELER on 07/31/10 13:42 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The 2011 JGC Overland is the best vehicle I have ever driven. The ride, handling, interior refinement, exterior detail, paint luster, amenities and performance are unsurpassed. First rate materials inside and out! The pearl-coat paint is suburb. Rich authentic interior wood accents; sumptuous leather seating areas, dashboard surfaces and door trimmings are unheard of in such an affordable vehicle; and the contrasting color carpeting is gorgeous, appropriately tough and pleasant on one's feet. Everything rivals the costlier Range Rover. The large panoramic sunroof lights up the high quality interior whether opened for fresh air or closed. The sunshade is smooth to operate when need be. Sharp!

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
By GC on 07/29/10 12:27 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking at the Pathfinder and 4runner when I ran into the 2011 GC. Test drove the truck and fell in love. Hands down you can't beat the price for what is included inside. Drove both the V6 and V8 and thought the V6 was adequate and better on the gas. I would recommend the V8 if you want to fly. Went with the 26X package with the panoramic sunroof. Amazing. This car will be with me for a while. Well done Detroit.

Great Vehicle
By PB on 07/27/10 05:26 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I researched vehicles for about a year. I was really excited about the new Ford Explorer, as we are a Ford family, but we needed a new vehicle sooner than "Winter 2011" as the Ford site shows. I have always loved the Jeep Cherokee's looks, but never considered purchasing based on the sparse utilitarian interior and rough ride. The new design puts all of that behind it. Beautiful interior, stylish exterior, smooth (Mercedes ML) ride, and respectable price ($36,675 for the Laredo X 4x2), make for a great formula. I do believe that the days of Japanese and European vehicles being superior to American products are over. Nice going, Jeep.

First Impressions
By Jim C on 07/26/10 19:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up the new jeep and took it on a trip to northern Michigan. It is a wonderful SUV and everything is better then the previous version. This is the first jeep I am happy to park next the BMW's and Audi's at the office. Looks great and is good value for the money.

The best Grand Cherokee ever!
By PA28 4X4 on 07/24/10 22:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th gc and it is certainly the best. Excellent ride quality. 5.7l hemi is very powerful. Great lines. Great interior. Feels huge inside compared the previous model. Very comfortable. Smooth transmission shifting. I would highly recommend this Jeep to someone wanting a luxury- quality SUV with true off-road performance. Excellent job Chrysler/Jeep! Home run.

Best Jeep Ever
By Skip on 07/19/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchase 2011 grand cherokee limited with 5.7 v8. Dealership was great and the Jeep is even better. Glad that Jeep has found its way back and this model should reestablish the brand as the one to buy. Tested SUVs from lexus, toyota, hyundai, acura, chev, and honda and the Jeep is by far not only the better vehicle but the best value.

Amazing Truck for the Money
By PharmBoy on 07/11/10 07:29 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I was casually looking for a replacement for an SUV to replace my BMW 335 when I happened to drive by a Jeep dealer one evening. The Grand Cherokee they had parked out front literally made me stop in my tracks. It looks good in pictures, but incredible in person! The build quality is on par with the X5 and the price of a new 2011 Jeep was less than a comparable CPO 2008-09 BMW. I don't get stuck on badges, I just want a high-quality vehicle that's worth my hard-earned cash. The 2011 Grand Cherokee is definitely a great buy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Suv in VA is:

$112 per month*