Used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

LOVE THIS CAR!!!
By kabunk

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this car for over 4 months and love driving it everyday! it's reliable, strong engine etc. I in the car a lot for business and the nav system with bluetooth has been unreal!!!! I will say that my highlander had better storage, but that's my only complaint...

my new 2011 g c laredo
By donald46

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

bought it last week. i am so amazed. this baby is SWEET! and the horses. juat a tap and a lil push and you are there! and it's a 6 cyl. i'am old school and i know what hp is. the features are just unbelievable. i've spent on n off 4 days now still reading and learning them. almost as i'am going to the moon! the comfort and everything else gets an a+ i love it. Don from Colorado Springs CO

aLL Of tHEm

Best car I have ever owned but...
By billybatts

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Looks sharp, rides like a dream, interior/exterior are fantastic. I have received compliments from people in parking lots who had Jeep GC's in the early 2000's/90's tell me that the new design will bring them back.

Feel of the car. Technology is fantastic. I think the NAV is fine, although I have heard others complain about it. Roomy in the back. Very comfortable seats. Fantastic ride. I am a big guy, and my shoulders have more than enough room up front. Has more driver leg room than my wife's Land Rover LR3

The first 6 months the car was great until... it was towed for not starting. The keyless sensor wasn't reading the key, and would not manually start. Turns out the master computer in it got fried. Happened a 2nd time, the very next day after I picked it up! Hours later after picking it up the 2nd time, same thing. While I was driving it, a sensor came on a 3rd time, same problems, saying the key was out of the car (this all happened within 72hours). I was also unable to open the doors remotely. It is at the dealer right now. They put a call into Detroit, local dealer has no clue what the problem is. Can you say.. Lemon? 4 strikes and your out in NY

Brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
By fbj1445

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just picked up a JGC Overland with the V-8 3 days ago in Stone white with black interior and I must say that I am very,very impressed ! It drives and handles better than I expected. The interior is simple the best I've seen compared to others. The quality and workmanship shows in every detail from the hand stitched top dash, the real wood trimmings and steering wheel, to the leather seats with light grey piping. Don't think you'll get anything better for the money! Especially for what it can do off-road. The overland edition is the way to go if your looking for Luxury and off-road capabilty to the fullest. Also get the V-8, its well worth the extra money!

Strong and responsive V-8. Overall ride and handling at all speeds. Interior Quality and comfortable seating. Wood dash and steering wheel looks great and its real wood! Panoramic sunroof. Exterior looks much better than previous models. Dual exhaust. 20 in wheels.

Sound system could have better sound quality . Radio/Navigation system could be a little easier to use. Might be a little difficult for those not to familiar with current Navs. keyless enter and go should unlock all 4 doors not just drivers door!

Best GC Ever and I should know!
By jimbof60

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th GC and is simply the best!!! And for all you suv owners who's cars have never left the pavement, as I have done with all my Jeeps, this one will be hitting the beach dune trails this summer...

The 3.6L V6 kicks ass and eats a lot less gas then my previous 4.7L V8. I get about 400 miles to a tank of gas which is a result of improved gas milage and tank size. The interior is perfect with the leather and much improved leg room in the rear. I'm 6 1 and the leg room behind my seat is awesome. The voice command system and the uconnect mates perfectly with my iPhone and I have to say that the blue tooth audio is very cool.

I did like the nav better on my previous Jeep. However there a other features this nav gives you that are fun to play with such as current speed and trip info.