Used 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

This Is Jeep's Finest Hour!
By tucsonguy2

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this Overland V8 Hemi for nearly 2 months now, and I am still just as impressed as the day I bought it. This is a quiet, strong, well-behaved, high-quality vehicle that is loaded with amenities like heated and cooled seats, power liftgate, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning, and much more. The interior is very nice, and this vehicle can hold its own against any of the higher-priced luxury brand SUVs from Germany and Japan. I have owned a number of Grand Cherokees in the past, but this one is clearly a cut above past models... perhaps they should have called it the Grand Slam, because that's what they have hit! This is one beautiful vechicle that I am proud to own.

There are so many things that I like about this vehicle, that it is impossible to single out one or two.

Although this vehicle is about as good as it gets, it would be nice if they could have squeezed a little more MPG into it; however, this isn't the type of vehicle that you buy for great mileage.

Jeep Really Nailed It!
By chigirlintexas

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We got the V-8 Overland. Had a 08 which we loved but this one blows it away. Test drove an Edge, Murano, CX-7, but nothing came close. The engine is quick and smooth, it rides quiet even on the highway. The interior cabin is as luxurious as anything you could imagine or want. Ambient lighting around cup holders, door handles, etc. make for thoughtful touches. The wood and leather are gorgeous and the technology is all you need-including a hookup for your iPod that allows you to use the steering wheel controls to change songs, etc. The features and quality compare with vehicles costing $20K more. Drive one--if you can find one. It took my dealer a lot of looking to get me mine.

V-8, heated steering wheel, navigation, backup camera, auto lift gate, keyless ignition, hard drive for music, bluetooth, interior cabin, vented seats (won't know how good they are til summer!), satellite radio, driver info center, leather, remote start, panoramic sunroof.... I could go on....

Make more so they are available!! I ended up settling for a different color than my first choice because we could not find one in a 400 mile radius that a dealer would give up.

Awesome
By Dan H

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned Jeep all my life and this new overland is awesome. Drives perfect looks amazing. We found a white v6 overland, last one within 500 miles of us. The jeep is just jaw dropping.

Air conditioned seats. All the light fixtures in the door handles, cup holders ext. Looks so nice at night inside.

We got every option available, but it would be nice if the panoramic sun roof opened all the way back, not just the front part..