2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
love the new jeep, but
By rocketman28472 on 06/12/11 11:42 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a new JGC in May 2011, the limited version with the hemi. Love the look of the new jeep inside and out. fun to drive with the power of the hemi. Have had one problem with it so far. went out to start it the other morning and it was completely dead. called roadside assist and they came out and jumped started it. but then all the warning lights stayed on and the gauges did not work. took it to the dealership and they told me your not supposed to jump start the new jeeps because they have a AGM battery in them. it turns out when they jumped it a computer modele was fried. not sure why it went dead in the first place, waiting to see if it happens again.

Fantastic vehicle
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Love this vehicle. The interior is amazing. High end luxury is a capable off road vehicle. They got this one right.

Love My Limited
By Sergio on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited a few weeks ago. The dealer experience was great! They did not have the color i wanted but had it transferred from another dealer that day. I have to say i had never thought of a Jeep before but when i saw the new design and then test drove it. I was sold! It is much bigger than previous models, but i love the ride, the handling and the look of the overall cabin. I have always driven luxury cars and have to say that it compares in quality and comfort to those of BMW, Lexus and Audi's.

Glad to be a Jeep owner again
By Jen on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have had a 99 Jeep Cherokee and an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in the past, both were reliable but neither had anything that was extraordinary. I finally left the Jeep world and drove a Dodge Charger RT (with a Hemi) for the past 3 years. I loved the speed and power of the Charger, but missed the capabilities of an SUV. I was about to give up on the Chrysler Group altogether until I heard about the new 2011 JGC. Oh my goodness, its fantastic! Within the first 2 minutes of the test drive I knew I was going to buy it. Jeep has done such a wonderful job in recreating this vehicle. The interior resembles that of any high-end luxury car and the outside looks great too! Love it!

My first Jeep
By frank on 08/05/10 12:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Either my wife or myself have had the comparable products. The last being the ML Benz. When taking the "mine" ML to the dealer I passed Chrysler Jeep of North Olmsted and saw the 2011 Jeep. Out of blue I stopped in after servicing the ML. Surprisingly without being caused any stress by the salesman, I decided to drive one of these. AT roughly $25,000 less the the ML, the Jeep has the ride, the quite, the handsfree cell, Nav. with traffic. I drive a great deal, also spend the drive time on the phone. This new jeep is the best deal out there. I must say that they sold me one, and after my wife went with me to pick up the car, she ordered one for herself! Thank you.

Good
By Jennifer on 08/02/10 09:38 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

All in all this car was very nicely finished. My only complaint would be the steering wheel, which looks kinda awkward. Besides that this car is ideal.

Best Jeep Ever
By Skip on 07/19/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchase 2011 grand cherokee limited with 5.7 v8. Dealership was great and the Jeep is even better. Glad that Jeep has found its way back and this model should reestablish the brand as the one to buy. Tested SUVs from lexus, toyota, hyundai, acura, chev, and honda and the Jeep is by far not only the better vehicle but the best value.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Suv in VA is:

$134 per month*