2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
This Is Jeep's Finest Hour!
By tucsonguy2 on 10/23/11 10:12 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this Overland V8 Hemi for nearly 2 months now, and I am still just as impressed as the day I bought it. This is a quiet, strong, well-behaved, high-quality vehicle that is loaded with amenities like heated and cooled seats, power liftgate, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning, and much more. The interior is very nice, and this vehicle can hold its own against any of the higher-priced luxury brand SUVs from Germany and Japan. I have owned a number of Grand Cherokees in the past, but this one is clearly a cut above past models... perhaps they should have called it the Grand Slam, because that's what they have hit! This is one beautiful vechicle that I am proud to own.

Jeep Really Nailed It!
By chigirlintexas on 01/02/11 01:05 AM (PST)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We got the V-8 Overland. Had a 08 which we loved but this one blows it away. Test drove an Edge, Murano, CX-7, but nothing came close. The engine is quick and smooth, it rides quiet even on the highway. The interior cabin is as luxurious as anything you could imagine or want. Ambient lighting around cup holders, door handles, etc. make for thoughtful touches. The wood and leather are gorgeous and the technology is all you need-including a hookup for your iPod that allows you to use the steering wheel controls to change songs, etc. The features and quality compare with vehicles costing $20K more. Drive one--if you can find one. It took my dealer a lot of looking to get me mine.

Awesome
By Dan H on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned Jeep all my life and this new overland is awesome. Drives perfect looks amazing. We found a white v6 overland, last one within 500 miles of us. The jeep is just jaw dropping.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee in VA is:

$137 per month*