2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Surprise, Surprise

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Surprise, Surprise
By Mr. Wright on

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fifth Jeep and my 4th Grand Cherokee. I want something a little more fuel efficent so I opted for a 6cyc. Had a 2007 Limited with V8. Burned a lot of gas. 2010 Limited only comes with Hemi. Instead I opted for the X package and am surprised at the performance of the 6cycl. It has just as much pick up, one of the quietest ride of any jeep I have owned and handling is smooth and nimble. I love the MY GIG system and many of the other creature comforts that come with the X package I have only had it for about two week and so far I am not seeing a significant difference in the Gas mileage but too soon to tell.

Favorite Features

Performance, MY GIG, Navigation, comfortable drive seat, smooth ride and handling.

Suggested Improvements

the interior could use some upgrades a little too much plastic. Perhaps Jeep is trying to hold on to its functional tradition. X Package has some additional leather trim but the limited interior was a complete turn off to me.