Purchased for Safety
By Steve S. on
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I recently purchased a used 2010 Grand Cherokee 'E' model with 21,016 miles with a rwd 3.7 liter V6. I have never seen so many standard features that would options on other non Jeeps. The A/C is cold, the transmission shifts smoothly and when it shifts it is quick with no lag. With the a/c on in stop and go traffic I average 14 mpg. I have not had it on the highway long enough to measure the mpg but hope to do so soon. I also have a 2002 Jeep Liberty with a 3.7 liter V6. This engine is durable and dependable and sounds like a small V8. If you are looking for a fuel sipper, go somewhere else. If you want a safe vehicle you can depend on get a real Jeep.
Favorite Features
I like all the standard electronics like the programmable computer on gas mileage, temperature,compass digital display, the six speaker stereo & cold a/c. I also purchased a lifetime warranty. I keep cars about 14 + years and things like water pumps, alternators will wear out.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not sure if a six speed will work on this type vehicle but it sounds nice for fuel economy. Jeep does need to improve on fuel economy, everything else is great.